6 Dec 2011

Back pain

The back pain can come for a variety of reasons. One of the main is long sitting. I can tell about my method of fighting with it. First of all I avoid long sitting, so I use computer in my bed. Usually I sit only during my lessons and while eating. But sometimes it happens that you forced to sit for hours and after you feel quite broken.


It helps if someone massage your loins…from slight rubbing to strong pressing.

Then raising strait legs, 3-7 times left one and then right. You’ll need help. Let your helper just hold your ankle and make a light movement up giving you possibility to make effort, too. For example, I’m unable to raise my leg myself but during this exercise my muscles start working and blood runs to back giving relief.

After returning from the UK this November I was completely smashed. Too long trip has taken all my forces: 2 flights without pause, 14 hours in train, 12 hours waiting in airport…I didn’t feel my back. A folk method helped me. I have been applied a compress for 20 minutes...and after second one I could live. The mix recipe sounds strange but it really works: Pour in a glass jar 1.5 liter of spirit,  1.5 liter of apple cider vinegar and 100 gram of nicotinic acid. (I’ve known it from a woman who helps many people that’s why such huge dose.) Rub the back with wet cloth and then moisten it more for making compress. Cover the place with something warm. There should be a light burning sensation. Don’t rub the mix too much in back, you risk to burn your skin.

If you know any other means against back pain, write to share them with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment