2 Dec 2011

How can one fight depression?

Can you imagine a person who never feels sad? It’s easy…an idiot ;-) Well, and if to think better, all people live the main part of their life with sharp feeling of lack. One needs more free time, another needs better work, everybody does need money. People with SMA mostly are used to keep under control all wishes. There is too long list of impossible things. Just start thinking about walking, swimming, dancing, dating, traveling…and you get a perfect reason for falling in depression.


So many times I helped my healthy friends to get free from their depressive mood, but it took a lot of my forces. People don’t see the simplest things. If you can’t buy something now or if you should go to the sea 2-3 months later it has nothing tragically sad.  Only looking through the magnifying glass of the word NEVER you can get the meaning of blank despair.

Why do I write about depression just today? My friend has got stuck in it and nothing helps me to pull him from that bog. He teaches at the university, works on line, drives a very good car…but he can’t find his second half and lack of family doesn’t let him be happy. It’s interesting how many men have sadly smiled now remembering their home hell. Why do we always dream about far things and never appreciate what we have?
The destiny of that my friend worries me so much not only because of my natural kindness (I don’t overrate it) but mostly of our team-work. The site we started several months ago is still unfinished. What a selfish creature I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment