21 Dec 2011

The genealogy.

My great-grandfather Timophey...before 1917 year.
A  far relative has found me suddenly. He lives in Moscow and he tries to  build  our  family  tree just like me. Our great-grandfathers were brothers and their father had 10 children. A lot of people to find! ;-) I'm  just  curious about old times and it's interesting to see unknown people's  faces  knowing  that  we have the same ancestors. My closest relatives  don't  understand such strange hobby. Why wasting my forces and  time  not for earning my living but useless things. But I'm not a robot who is created only for work. At least something pleasant should be.


Perhaps my interest towards the genealogy has appeared because of SMA. When  I  was  told that it was the heritable disease, I wanted to find those 'generous' people who shared it with me. But none was found. All members were healthy and lived about 90 years (some even longer).

Did you have any cases of SMA in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment